Beida-Boya Learning Journey
BEIJING UNIVERSITY BOYA (BU) Global CEO College ‘Travel and Learn’ EMBA Program to launch in October 2019.
The objectives of the newly launched EMBA program – the BEIDA BOYA GLOBAL CEO COLLEGE EMBA (GCC) – is to equip modern day CEOs with Skill sets for the future in a global economy, particularly relating to the ‘One Belt, One Road’ (OBOR) developments.
Program Learning Objectives include:
- Awareness Of Industry 4.0
- New/ Disruptive Technologies And Business Models
- Innovation Practices
- Research Universities & Policy Governance In Specific Industries
- Local Cultural And Historical Understanding Of Countries/Markets
- Social Enterprises And Development
Program Learning Outcomes include:
- Business Networking
- Possible International Joint Ventures
- Business Partnerships (E.G. Franchising) And M&A (Mergers And Acquisitions)
- Develop Knowledge Of Cultural And Historical Contributions Of The Nations
- Develop Concept Of Social Entrepreneurship And How To Alleviate Country Poverty Through Enterprise
For more info kindly visit the website HERE.
View more articles
Leaderonomics CSR Programmes (Malaysia)
We’ll work with you to plan, develop and deliver a full CSR p
What is Learning Journey?
Our learning journeys expose you to communities in need of developm
Plastic Waste Solution School Programs
Make real impact in the fight against plastic pollution by raising